BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hunting






My dad has been hunting all weekend. So mom put me in my camo and orange because I really wanted to go. But alas I am to little so she said no. But I won her over to wear the hunting colors. One small victory for me. But pops to some pictures with me in my dads old hat. I think it was a bit to big. But I got to be with my dad and pops and that was a fun time. My mom still hates the color orange, but atleast she lets me wear it. My dad got a two point on Sunday, and Uncle Mave got a smaller two point on Tuesday.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

your time will come Grady. Your mom wore plenty of orange when she would go hunting with me. I loved sharing those moments with her. She became quite the scout for me, pointing out new tracks and droppings and which direction they were going. I really treasured that time. I still have her first hat. When you are old enough to go hunting, I know your Dad will treasure that time too. I love you sweetheart. Grandma Val.